Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Talk Shoe... user generated talk shows

http://www.econtentmag.com/Articles/ArticleReader.aspx?ArticleID=16828

TalkShoe connects people of common interests using simultaneous live voice conferencing and chat. Example uses of TalkShoe include sports discussion groups, political debates, small business meetings, friends and family chats, book clubs, hobbyists' meetings, and education, and training. In addition, up to 1,000 people can talk and/or listen to a live Talkcast, and unlimited people can download the recorded podcasts. By producing Talkcasts, hosts can make money. Hosts are paid for each person that joins, listens to, downloads, or podcasts their Talkcast. Money is earned from text and banner advertising (i.e. Google AdSense), audio ad insertion, and video ads. In addition, hosts can choose to charge a fee for their Talkcasts.

2 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i
read this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant post.



Here is my page Costa Mesa acupunture

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was pretty pleased to discover this site. I want to to thank you for ones time
for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and i also have you
book marked to see new information in your website. I though you should know, I bookmarked Blogger:
User Generated at Dzone so my friends may read it also.
Could I also reveal a tip. Purchasing terrific video marketing could well be incredibly difficult.
I find it most valuable to talk with a a San Diego Probate Lawyers.
Our staff of Probate Lawyer San Diego are here to help you with all of your legal
wishes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home